I was nominated by Amanda AKA writermummy, for the Versatile Blogger Award. Amanda is an Artist/Writer/Mummy (or Artist/Writer/Chef/Cleaner/Chauffeur/Dog Walker/Teacher/Wife/Mother to be precise). Love the catchy tagline into.
Thank you, Amanda.
nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Catherine is a fellow Paranormal author, who discusses Paranormal Romance, Dark Fantasy, Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches.
Thank you, Catherine.
The rules are the same for both awards, so I’m only filling out the info out once.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. My debut novel, Dangerous Temptation (A Caspian Novel) will be released the end of March.
2. I grew up mainly in Texas, and California.
3. I’m married to a wonderful man. We have two kids, a hyperactive dog, and two cats.
4. My hobbies include singing, camping, hiking, and Kung Fu.
5. I am a Black Dragon Style Kung Fu Instructor, and have taught several handicapped people.
6. I prefer caramel, even over dark chocolate.
7. I prefer being outdoors, but have to monitor how much sun I get because it gives me migraines.
Nominate 15 Other Inspiring Blogs:
1. Katie Salidas:
She runs Written In Blood.
I adore her UF “Immortallis Series” She’s awesome to follow, and has a lot of cool stuff on her blog. Including awesome contests for her readers and followers.
3. Karen Cote:
I love how helpful her Bungalow
is. She’s also an incredible woman, and the Marketing Guru behind Marketing For Romance Writers.
4. Kayelle Allen:
I love her Unstoppable Heroes.
She’s an incredible woman who founded a wonderful, supportive group called Marketing For Romance Writers.
5. Angela and Becca at TheBookShelfMuse
. These ladies continue to help the entire writing community with their plethora of tips and their multiple writing thesauruses.
6. Christine Fairchild:
Her Editor’s blog i
s so useful, and is a real inspiration.
7. Deb Scott:
She’s an incredible, inspiring woman. Her blog
helps so many people! Don’t forget to check out her radio show
8. Peggy Isaacs:
reminds us that we need to take time to reflect on everything we’ve learned at the end of the week. To let things really sink in. She reminds me that everyone learns something new everyday.
9. An American Editor:
Another wonderful editor’s blog
full of great information for writers.
10. Rebecca Berto: Novel Girl
is another wonderful log helping writers.
12. HumbleWorks: Another fabulous blog
that reminds us we all learn something new every day.
13. A.D. Joyce:
She runs TSBC
where writers and editors all contribute to the posts. It’s full on great information on all aspects of writing and editing.
15. Eva Rieder:
She runs another awesome blog for writers.